© Nicole Heiling
- Foodtrend expert, nutritionist and health psychologist, founder and leader of the futurefoodstudio
- Trend researcher on the topic of nutrition and speaker for Matthias Horx’s Zukunftsinstitut since 2004
- Vice-president of the Austrian Association for Nutrition (ÖGE) from 1999 to 2005
- Member of the scientific advisory board of the Austrian Federation of Nutritionists (VEÖ) since 2001
- Co-founder and executive board member of VEÖ from 1991 to 2001
- Member of th scientific advisory board of the Forum Nutrition Today (feh) since 2010
- Member of the scientific advisory board of the Austrian Liga for Child and Jouth health since 2011
- Member of the board of the future award of the Internorga, Hamburg since 2014
With her multi-disciplinary approach to examining questions about eating and drinking patterns, Hanni Rützler has made a name for herself over and beyond the borders of Austria as a pioneer in nutritional sciences, as a developer and as a researcher.
As a speaker at conferences and congresses, as an experienced leader of workshops and as a nutritional expert on television and in print media, she is held in high regard, particularly for her qualities as a mediator between theory and practice with a profound understanding of the different “logics” of the catering trade and agriculture as well as of nutritional science and of consumers and successfully manages to convey this knowledge. The topics of future food, food quality, consumer protection, regional food culture and healthy eating are closely linked to her name.
Her expertise is not only called upon by food producers and health policymakers, but also by international food companies and large catering chains. As a selfconfessed gourmet, she knows hat the only way to keep up a healthy diet in the longterm is by creating a pleasurable eating experience. She is currently working closely with Matthias Horx’s Zukunftsinstitut for her current main area of research, “Future food – The Future of Eating“. Furthermore, Hanni Rützler offers customised consulting for companies on the topic of “Indulgent and Healthy Eating” as well as culinary workshops for gourmets and those that want to become gourmets!
Current Studies and Publications:
- FoodREPORT 2014, 2015 & 2016 – The future of foodtrends, retail, gastro & health,
- Zukunftsinstitut, Frankfurt (annual report)
- BuSINNess – The change of the cultur of indulgence, Zukunftsinstitut, Kelkheim 2011
- Organic 3.0 – Trend- and potential analysis of the future of organic
- Can eating be a sin? – Orientation in the jungle of food ideolgies, Vienna 2015